Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Arizona Contracts and Contract Law (Contract Law)
From listing agreements, to buyer/broker agreements, to purchase offers, contracts are the legally binding glue that holds the industry together. It's important for you to be knowledgeable on all real estate contracts you use.
Arizona Contracts and Contract Law provides a comprehensive overview of how to successfully complete common real estate contracts and agreements.
Course highlights include:
- Defining characteristics of a legally binding and valid contract
- Listing agreements, buyer-broker agreements, and purchase agreements
- Updates to the Residential Resale Real Estate Purchase Contract
- Common contract addenda, including the Additional Clause Addendum, and the Domestic Water Well Addendum
- How to reduce your risk when working with contracts
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts